One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Don’t let you home and health be ruined with mold. Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem.
Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood, and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours. If left unchecked, it can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we're here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
10% off carpet and upholstery cleaning when you mention our website.
Our Promise & Our Process
YOUR HOME IS A TESTAMENT TO YOUR HARD WORK AND YOUR FAMILY. LET US HELP YOU KEEP IT LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND INCREASE THE LIFETIME OF YOUR CARPETS AND FLOORS.
Our team is licensed, insured, and recommended by insurance companies — and your neighbors. Let us show you what a difference a truly clean carpet and home can make.
We follow a rigorous process to ensure the best quality service and results that exceed expectations:
- Preliminary inspection to determine the best cleaning method
- Spot & stain pre-treatment
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stain
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying & a uniform appearance
- Pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction