Odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water and mold damage, sewage and biological sources are an invisible threat that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped. Whatever the root of the problem, we have the professional products, systems, and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Odor control services are available as ozone or hydroxyl. Hydroxyl is pet safe and less disruptive to daily routine, as people can be in the home while it is applied. These chemicals help to neutralize odors and leave your house feeling fresh and clean.
10% off carpet and upholstery cleaning when you mention our website.
Our Promise & Our Process
YOUR HOME IS A TESTAMENT TO YOUR HARD WORK AND YOUR FAMILY. LET US HELP YOU KEEP IT LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND INCREASE THE LIFETIME OF YOUR CARPETS AND FLOORS.
Our team is licensed, insured, and recommended by insurance companies — and your neighbors. Let us show you what a difference a truly clean carpet and home can make.
We follow a rigorous process to ensure the best quality service and results that exceed expectations:
- Preliminary inspection to determine the best cleaning method
- Spot & stain pre-treatment
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stain
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying & a uniform appearance
- Pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction